Weld Overlay is required for combatting the wear and corrosion resistant problems. By using this Process/technique, the wear resistance or corrosion resistance is enhanced by depositing specialty alloys (Stellite 6, Stellite 21, Colmonoy, etc) by fusion welding on the metal surface. Welding automation is essential in cladding of these speciality alloys and to achieve defect-free overlay welding.
Weld overlaying for repair and maintenance for worn – out parts.
- Seat Ring / Valve Seat
- Case Wear Ring / Impeller Wear Ring
- Valve Parts
- Pump Parts
Base Materials of various forms
- Martensitic: CA15, CA15M, CA6NM, CA40, CA6N, CB6
- Austenitic: CF8, CF8C, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CH20, CK20, CN7M
- Duplex: CD4MCuN, CD3MN, CE3MN, CD3MWCuN.
- Super Duplex: Gr. 1A, Gr.2A, Gr.3A, Gr. 4A, Gr.5A, Gr. 6A.
- Nickel base Alloys: CW12MW, CW6M, CW6MC, Cu5MCuC, M35-1, CK3MCuN
A105, LF2, F11, F22, F6A, F91, F316, F316L, F304, F304L, FSS321, FSS347, F51, F53, F44, Alloy 20, 254SMO, Inconel 625, Inconel 825, Monel etc.
Bars / Plates/ Pipes (Steels-various specifications)
- Cobalt based HF alloys (Stellite 6, Stellite 21)
- Nickel based alloys (Colmonoy)
- Inconels, Monel, Hastelloy
- Aluminum Bronze
- All Stainless Steels (300 series, 400 series)
Welding Processes used
- Fully automated PTAW (Plasma Transferred Arc Powder deposition system)
- Fully automated Pulse/ Non pulse GMAW
- Automated/ Manual GTAW
- Fully automated SAW
Quality Management System
- Job card system for tracking and maintaining the manufacturing program.
- Process layout and Weld data sheet, for every job handled.
- COC (certificate of conformance – comprising of all related manufacturing records and certificates) issued for all the dispatches.
- Qualified NDT processes with qualified NDT personnel.
- Direct Customer inspection & Third-party inspection wherever required.
- Various WPSs (welding procedure specs.) and PQTs (Procedure Qualifications Tests) approved by Third Party inspection Agency (TUV)